Friday 27 May 2011

Dinner + Tea at Lao Gang Restaurant

It is Friday again!!! As usual, I used to call my friend out to meet with tea or dinner. Today, we decided to have the session at Lao Gang Restaurant.

The Restaurant is situation near Giant Hypermarket, Bandar Puteri, Puchong. The car park space is very limited so it can be challenging to find a good parking spot.

The restaurant is new and the environment is clean.

There were not many people there. The staff are attentive. The waiting time for food to be served is pretty tolerable.
The Dry King Noodle is a must try item!!It cost only RM8. The price is reasonable and the taste is not bad!

We recomend this and will definately come back for it.
As I had taken my home cooked dinner. I ordered a portion of frend fries. One cannot compare this with Mc Donald's ofcourse! I find it a little bit pricely for RM5.

Well, you can opt this out!

My friend order a glass of cold White Gourd Longan RM3.50. The price is reasonable.

A plate of chili + garlic was served upon our arrival! We love this as we both love chili, and it is FREE.

Who doesn't love something FREE??`

I ordered a pot of Pu Er. I put on weight and i heard Pu Er is good for slimming. They only serve on size portion and it cost RM4.

I shared it with my friend after meal. We had a good time updating latest news of each other.

It was a pleasant moment to hang out with friends :). It is a great moment after a whole week working like a dog life. I love Friday!!

The total cost = RM21.53 (with 5% service charge).

1 comment:

  1. Wow, nice restourant. Nice tea and food. I suggest you drinking tea too with Yixing Teapot! It would make your drinking more interesting.

    ReplyDelete